Sunday, July 19, 2009

Damn...

Damn…the chemistry is amazin’…
I know you feel it too…
You want me…just like I want you
But I’m not talkin’ bout sex…
I mean yeah that’s half of it…
But the other half is just into you...

Don’t do me like this…make me feel this love…
‘Cause what you got, is hard to come by…
Everybody wants some of that…
I got it too…you best believe it
Indescribable…
Words ain’t enough…
It’s a feelin’…

You know what I’m talkin’ bout?
What we got, makes the sex even better…
Let’s take it slow…relax our minds
Build up anticipation…cause you know I’m waitin’
I want you…for real…you know what I’m on…
Some real shit

Let me make love to you…every part of you
Your body…your soul…your mind…your heart
It’s gettin’ deep before we even start…
Tell me…are you scared?
‘Cause I am…
I never wanna be hurt again…

2 comments:

  1. WOW....whats his name Soror? Lol...seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Soror...I like to call him "Future Baby Daddy" (Husband)!!

    ReplyDelete