Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Focus

Falling in love is not the focus…not right now…my life purpose is way more important right now. It is my hope that you will become apart of my purpose…but you are not the focus…the focus is me…my Creator…my destiny…my duty…what’s your focus?…my focus is to love…me and you…and what I do…one thing at a time…let’s fall in line…together…let’s love…let’s share…let’s make a difference in the world…together or apart…you are in my heart…but not my main focus…I do love you…but I do love me…and who I am to be in this world…friends’ love last longer than lovers’ anyway…you’re my lover and my friend…let’s focus on being friends right now…we’ll have plenty of time to make love…when the work is done…I’m working on me and you’re working on you…what a blessing to still have a heart connection without the stress…we have mutual understanding and respect…no better feeling between the two…just focus…see what I see…the big picture…the symphony sounds better once each individual note has been mastered…if I don’t do my part and you don’t do yours…our music will not blend…it will end in discord…we’ve both been there before…so right now I’ll just focus on mastering me instead of seeking to manipulate you to give me what I need…I give to myself…I receive what you give…I allow you the freedom to be you…and I freely give to you too…

No comments:

Post a Comment