Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In Love with Love (2010)

I am in love with love…


I don’t want to be…

I do but I’m so afraid…

Maybe this time, it will work

Are you here…

Should I write about you like the others

Why are you here?

Am I forcing you to be

Us to be…

Are you that reflection of me?

I am in love with you…

The idea of you…

The idea of us…

Could it really be

I feel like giving up on love

Naturally…

I want you…

Make this go away

If it’s not true

I’m not this open

I want you in every way

Not just physically

But mentally, spiritually and emotionally

How do we get there?

I think we’re almost there

Work with me…

Flow with me

I feel you

Connecting with me

Are you scared of this love thing?

Let’s see how far we can go…

Love, love, love

I am in love with love…

No comments:

Post a Comment