Monday, June 22, 2009

The Best Kiss Ever...

I can’t even remember feelin’ this way about anyone…since I’ve met you I don’t want anyone else…you must have put a spell on me…I can’t stand not being around you…but I think I’ve fallen in love with you…your Spirit…and your Soul…when you kiss me…I swear I melt…your lips taste so good to me…I wanna be able to kiss you forever…is that selfish of me? I think that you were made for me…I hope this is not an illusion…if so, I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts…why is that when I think about you I get so emotional? Tears come to my eyes…I can’t explain it…but I know that when I’m with you…and when I think about you…something comes over me…something Supernatural…like I’ve made contact with another world…if this is love…this is new for me…I’m drunk…and high off of you…is this feeling enough to sustain the distance…the good and the bad? I hope you feel it too…I pray for you…I pray all your dreams and desires come to pass in your life…that I’m someone you could share your life with…you think you could grow old with me? Have we already done so in another life? I’m so glad we found each other…kiss me…kiss me…and never stop…I’m yours forever…

2 comments: