Monday, June 15, 2009

It Hurts...

Call me emotional, but it hurts when…

You don’t call when you say you will…
When you don’t return my phone calls…
When you don’t text me back…
When you don’t make it your business to see me…

It just hurts a little…just a little sting because what I want and what’s reality doesn’t line up.
It hurts to know that I made some sacrifices all because I wanted to see you and be with you…
But you were too “busy” to notice or care…

It just hurts a little…just a little sting…

When I think about you all day everyday and even see you in my dreams…and still no sign of you.
It hurts because I choose not to make a fool of myself and keep trying to contact you…
It just hurts that I can’t even talk to you when I want to…
It hurts because I still don’t know you and you still don’t know me, yet I gave myself to you…

My body, my mind, my time…and my heart…I felt so connected…started to get that Soul Mate feeling…but what did you feel?
I don’t know…maybe you thought I was a “joke” or joking…

So it just hurts a little…just a little sting…

2 comments:

  1. WOW.....girl...been there done that...lol. Very good stuff. You know i'm here if you need me!

    ReplyDelete