Thursday, May 14, 2009

Love Jones

Wooing my infatuation…thinking of a Master Plan to make you mine…

Not by force or desperation…just smart enough to know it may take some time

Patience…just let me love you

Loving you is what keeps me alive

Without love I'm just existing…

But with love…I'm beautiful, powerful, vibrant, motivated…

I'm here for the long-run…til time runs out of time

Or our season together comes to an end…

My Everything…my friend…

Whatever you need…please don't look any further…

It's me…as long as you let me be…

If you can receive…I'm here to give…

So wide open…

I don't want to be…

But I'm so caught up…

It supersedes the physical realm

What I feel comes from a place so spiritually unreal…

That my words cannot explain…

I know it's not in vain,

I know it's meant to be for this moment in time…

I had to experience this thing…

You…

--Destiny © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment