Friday, May 15, 2009

"Mr. Right"

So I've been bumping the new Chrisette Michele in my car lately. My favorite song so far is entitled "Mr. Right". So now I'm thinking...hmmm...who is my Mr. Right? Because Mr. Right for one is not Mr. Right for all... Well, you know I'm taking a break from the dating scene, well attempting to...in the Summer time? :-( Booooo! I already told you about "Boos on Deck" lol...are any of them Mr. Right though...I'm remaining open to meeting him and maybe I've already met him...but I'm also just gonna take a chill pill...especially after those recent events that I've already told you about. So who is your Mr. or Ms. Right? Is he or she right in front of your face and you don't know it. Right now, I feel like I don't even have a clue. Wise people say, don't look...hmmm...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment