Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Drug...

Can I bottle you up…?
I told you I been high all day…just the thought of you…
I don’t wanna mess this up…if so, lesson learned…
So much I wanna say…so much I wanna be…but we gotta move slowly

Time always reveals truth
So what did you come to do?
Not to just ease my pain, but to heal…
It’s a journey…it’s been a long road…
And this is just the beginning

So let’s go to a different level…
What can I be for you?
What do you need from me?
I’m open…

To have love…one must be love…and love
Without limits…without restrictions…
Unconditionally…
Desperate…No…that’s not me…
Just made to love.

Right now, at this present moment…
I choose you…
I’m jonesin’…as they call it…
I love feelin’ this way…
I must be in love with love…

Let me learn how to love you,
And you do the same for me.
We’re in control…
You know what I’m feelin’, and I can’t fight it
Hooked on you…addicted to your energy within…
My temporary high…my drug…


--Destiny © 2009

1 comment:

  1. To post a comment, just click on comments...if love is a drug, baby I'm a feen...lol!! "I can't leave you alone..."

    ReplyDelete